I've been meaning to write a diary about my health lately. My battle with body dysphoria, mindset, habits and ED, which had started during COVID quarantine began and it had gotten worse overtime, however I did start to heal only ended two years ago because I had developed a willingness to want change for myself rather than slouch around and become more morbidly obese.
One of the main causes of this shift within myself was the end of a very long-distance relationship that took half of my adolescent years and was meant to help me discover who I am. However, I don't fully blame my old partner as it's fully my own conscious that I spent a portion of my teenage life to them than having to find myself instead of rather than being a wagging mutt considering they have their own battles to face, but partially to be frank I still hold resentment to them for who they are a person. I don’t even know what I could call our relationship: Romantic, platonic, or perhaps casualty of two individuals who had too much mental baggage in the world, even so they made me hate a lot of things whether that be roleplaying, drawing, writing, and all the things he had seemed to adore whether that be out of pettiness or anger, but if you asked me, it be both.
The reason I probably resent them is because I felt that my time, energy, and love was nothing but the bare minimum to them, days and events that I could have had enjoyed with my friends and family wasted on the person who’d make will make me cry after the end of the day and having to explain to my friends and family why I cried leading me to lie over and over again, and arts and gifts that i give that they felt suffocated on receiving instead of feeling appreciated by them. Sleepless nights I found myself being awake just because their time zone was 4 hours later than mine. Maybe it was because I was so dependent on them, perhaps maybe obsessed, that I felt like doing so much.
Only to find out the only reason they genuinely had the patience with me is because they wanted to keep me close, they didn’t even think of my feelings as anything but romantic. Truly I wouldn’t have minded if they just were just honest about their identity. However now I have moved on though I still have that habit of stalking them not because I love them, miss them, or have any attachment of sentimental emotions that’s still connected to them, it's just a very muscle memory thing to do. Which I am changing because I couldn’t care less and if they ever see this post:
“Hi! I just want to say I am in fact trying not to stalk you so if you're ever wondering if I do stalk you.
Yeah, I do not because I want my brain to program to do so but I'm trying to stop so don’t worry mate.”
My Pride Is More Important Now Than Self - Preservation.
It was definitely a slap to reality that I needed help. Because how I'm living is clearly not healthy anymore. No kidding, during early 2025 I probably had the obsession on fasting, or one-meal-a-day. I barely ate anything other than just scrambled eggs and an absolutely small portion of rice, which led me to lose around 37 lbs. Making me about 174 lbs. Though nowadays I do find myself binged eating which is such a hassle making me stop to just that weight, which is really annoying. It has made me develop a very awful love-hate relationship with eating in general.
Thank you, dear reader, that's all for now for today!

No comments:
Post a Comment